Friday 18 April 2008

Heaven... I'm in Heaven

I just had the most wonderful experience....



... while eating an ice cream bar.

Got my order in from Tesco, and included among the packages was this ice cream. WOW. I just sat down and savored every bite, thinking to myself, "THIS is why people eat ice cream."
I remembered liking Icelandic ice cream, and I knew at the time I thought it was good, but I'd forgotten how it was. Now I have another experience to help me remember what good ice cream is like.

I'm sure there are spiritual parallels somewhere in there.

2 comments:

S.A.M. said...

Since I'm allergic to chocolate I'll take your word for it. My personal fave ice cream experience is Starbuck's Coffee Ice cream, it's divine.

MamaOlive said...

Not being crazy about coffee, I'll have to take your word for it. :-D