Ganeida has asked me to do this 8 new things about me meme. Here are the rules. In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
(I guess I'm officially a blogger now!)
One of my regular readers is my mother, and I think she knows more about me than she wants to, but I'll try to come up with something not readily apparent to the world at large.
1. I was born in Tokyo, Japan.
2. I manipulated schedules in order to graduate at 17 and marry at 18, just as I'd always planned.
3. I once bullied a DPS agent into giving me a driver's license without having my social security number.
4. I remember names better than faces.
5. I used to want to be a hermit when I grew up. (in between wanting to get married at 18, :-D )
6. I'm pushy and abrasive in print and over the phone, but in person I tend to nod and smile.
7. The hardest thing for me to bake is chocolate chip cookies.
8. I'm more sensitive to cold when I am pregnant.
(and a bonus 9 - it took me over 30 minutes to come up with this list!)
I only read a few blogs, but I've tagged:
Dorcas, Dawn, and Wil.
THAT took another 45 minutes! I've got clothes to hang up, and haven't done our weekend yet. Thanks a lot, Ganeida! :-D