Friday 14 March 2008

God is teaching me...something

...I'm sure of it. I'm just not sure what.

Remember back when I tried to schedule? And the next week Bob changed shifts? Well, I've been working on a schedule the last couple of days, and what did Bob find out tonight? You guessed it! He's going to be on day shift next week. Grrr. He has some kind of training.

But hey! He passed his PT test today, so that is good news. But no relaxing, since he has to test every quarter now.

I called yesterday to get a dentist appointment since the one I had was canceled. I get to go in on April 2. !!! Another 3 weeks, and I'm already worried about that tooth. I really hope they don't have to pull it.

Today the weather was quite nice. Some of us went outside with no coat.

My children! I made a lovely lunch of baked chicken with sweet potato, oven-fried zucchini, and rice. But nobody liked it, so they didn't eat much.
I made 2 loaves of bread, and they ate ALL of it at dinner. I couldn't believe they ate 2 whole loaves of bread. Plus apples and chips. What will I do when they are teenagers? Maybe by then we will be farming. Or at least getting very friendly with the local butcher.

Oh well. It's past bedtime, and tomorrow I have to get up and take the children shopping, because Bob will be working til after 3 tonight and will need to sleep in more than normal. Sigh. I just love the military.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad Bob passed his pt test. Changing schedules -- keeps us flexible. Grin.
mums

Ganeida said...

You're tagged! Meme list of 8 things we don't know about you. Give up your deep dark secrets.:D

MamaOlive said...

Oh, I was hoping you wouldn't do that! Now I have to go read the rules again and hope it makes sense this time. ha