Sunday 23 January 2011

I don't like not blogging

There is no time right now, as we are getting ready for night church, but just had to stop in and say "hi."

Last night/this morning, about 3:30, Elijah woke up and was crying. By the time I was fully awake and dressed he'd quit, so I stood there in the dark and thought. My first reaction was grumpy and complaining, but I'd barely finished the thought when I interrupted myself and straightened up. I turned that grumpy thought upside down and gave thanks to God for providing and planning for me in such an amazing way. He has brought me to places I didn't want to go, but once I stopped griping and looked around, I realized it was a good place. (Literally and figuratively.) I am so grateful for this wonderful life I've been given!

Be blessed in the Lord this day. If you have been complaining too much, consider this your interruption. :-)

Gotta dash.

2 comments:

Ganeida said...

[[[♥♥♥]]]

Wil said...

I misread the title at first... I didn't see the "not." :-)

That's happened to me a few times with Rebecca -- waking up at her cry, only to find she doesn't need me after all... And I've watched her cry in her sleep. She also laughs in her sleep, which is amazing to watch...

Makes me wonder, what do babies dream about?

Anyway, I'm glad you had one of those moments. :-)