Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year

Unless, of course, you live upside down, in which case Happy Jan 2. :-)

We had some relatives over for dinner and dominoes last night. Since they were here, we went ahead with Cedwryck's birthday celebration, too.

I had an early attitude problem but that was soon eased, and we had a good time refreshing the "chicken foot" rules and learning "Mexican Train." Plenty of food, a few fireworks, and they stayed til midnight. Bob and I then watched some TV on Netflix, and went to bed just after 1am.

We got up at 7:30, and I'm starting to feel sleepy again. Hopefully I'll be more interesting tomorrow. :-)

2 comments:

Ganeida said...

lol I went to bed at a reasonable hour & was fine the next morning. Happy New Year.

Wil said...

Marline and Rebecca zonked out on New Year's Eve about 9:30 or so. :-)

My darling had to work at 5:30 a.m. the next morning, and my other darling can't read a calendar yet. :-)

Personally I stayed awake to make sure the neighbors' fireworks (surely illegal to fire them in town) didn't land on our house or car... They didn't.

But I wouldn't have been able to sleep anyway, knowing what was going on outside...