Thursday 15 May 2008

old

For some reason Bob and I have been watching Smallville - a TV show about Superman as a teenager - on DVD at night. (We used to watch Lois and Clark back in the day.) In Smallville, Mr Kent is played by one of the Duke brothers from Dukes of Hazzard (the blond one).

Sooooo, as we were watching the other night, I said, "The Kents don't look very old." And as I realized what I was saying, I kept going to poke fun at Bob (who is 10 years my senior and has an 18 yr old son). "You know they have a son in high school - 17 years old! They must be in their 40's!!" Hehehe. I guess, all things considered, they look older than they are/could be.

But weren't they older in the movies? Like they were almost past childbearing when they found baby Clark? Anyway.... I never read the comics or anything....

I know there's no point to this post. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the comics, but in the Christopher Reeve Superman movies they were O L D!