1. Never mind about the date. It's frozen, so it lasts longer than that.
2.Defrost in fridge for 24 hours.
3.Remove from packaging, drain off slime. I mean juice.
4. score the skin and stud with cloves.
5.Cover with foil and bake at 300*, not 325* to make up for the smallness of the oven.
6.Glaze with a mixture of pineapple juice, dry mustard, and brown sugar. Return to oven.
7. Remove from oven with towel because there are no hotpads.
8. Set ham onto plate for slicing.
9. Slice beautifully, removing cloves as you go.
10. Flip out of plate onto floor.
11. Pick up quickly and put back on plate.
12. Pray extra long before eating.
It's yummy, just ask!