Thursday 27 December 2007

gone to meddlin'

Well, it's about politicin' time in the US. So I'm going to meddle a bit.

Found this site http://spunkyhomeschool.blogspot.com/ about Huckabee. Boils down to what I learned at the constitution party site; he's big government. That's his main fault, and I guess there are worse ones, but big government leads to so many worse things.

http://www.constitutionparty.com/ Good reading. I would love to see a constitutional president in office. Right now Ron Paul is the best thing going, and wouldn't he shake things up? His site is www.ronpaul2008.com If for nothing else, everyone should vote for him just to get away from the Washington establishment status quo.

Many people don't realize what the constitution actually says. I have a very limited knowledge of it, myself, but the more I learn, the less I see of it in our daily lives.

Don't be afraid to vote your gut this year; it's not throwing the vote away if you are voting what you believe. Shake it up!
(Go Ron Paul!)

1 comment:

CassieHumble said...

Go Hillary! Just kidding. Bad joke.

I can't say I have a lot of knowledge on the subject, but from what I've heard, I agree he's probably the best candidate. I like Fred Thompson alright too.