So I was innocently reading a blog when I saw this "meme" about labor day. I thought it would be fun to try to remember all my labors.
How long were your labors?
2. 6 hours
3. 6 hours (noticing a pattern?)
4.depends on how you call it... say 12
5. 2 hours
6. 4 hours
How did you know you were in labor?
1. woke up in pain, and it didn't get better after I used the bathroom
2. woke up in a wet bed
3. when they started the pitocin drip
4. woke up with a mild contraction and said, "Why not go to the hospital?"
5. woke up in active labor
6. woke up (yes, all my labors started in bed! This was the only one in the middle of the night, though; the others were in the morning) to regular contractions
Where did you deliver?
All in hospital
(Why did the answers here stay in the question font? computers are dumb)
1. something to stop the vomiting and something to "take the edge off" the pain
2.I think so; don't remember for sure
4.yes, and it was lovely. I was trying to bargain for more, but the nurse said it didn't help during the pushing stage so I only got one dose.
God! Isa 66:9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
I had a Dr present for all but #5; Bob caught her.
another blogger added birth weight
1. 7lbs 15oz
2. 6lbs 12oz?
3. 9lbs 4oz
4. 8lbs 14oz?
5. 8lbs 10oz?
6. 8lbs 3oz?
Yikes! I cannot remember for sure other than 1 and 3. But the guesses are pretty close, I'm sure.