Thursday 22 January 2009

long night (Maybe TMI)

Last night about 12:30, Bob got up and went downstairs to use the toilet. A little while later I heard him calling me, which I thought was a little odd. So I found him cold and clammy on the couch. He had passed out in the bathroom, and was in severe pain in his gut. After he rested a bit and warmed up (I noticed the back door was standing open!) he thought he should go to the base clinic/hospital. Rather than get all the children up, he had me call his shop and ask for someone to come get him. So one of the guys on shift got directions and came over. While he was coming, I got Bob dressed.
So they left and I went back to bed. It took me awhile to get back to sleep (after 2am), but I finally did. Bob came back home about 4:30. He said they ran an EKG, but all they could find wrong was that his heart rate was low, and he's constipated. He apparently passed out from the pain of constipation.

It's 8:45 am now, and I'm keeping the children sort of quiet so he can sleep in.

No comments: