Wednesday 27 August 2008

4 posts in one day!

Now, as to why this was all so much more complicated than that, and why I'm just now getting it up here... Today Bob left for a TDY in Iceland. I didn't want to say anything until they were well on their way. So in the midst of our packing and planning for the weekend, Bob was also packing and planning for his month-long trip.
He was supposed to show up at 9:30 this morning, but about 8 they called and said not til 2:45 this afternoon. So we got a few hours together, and went out for lunch before saying goodbye. I also rented a movie from the library - The End of the Spear, and then we came home since I was wearing my pretty shoes and didn't want to do anymore walking. Plus the babies needed a nap.

We took things easy this afternoon, and now it is past my bedtime.
I hope you've enjoyed reading all the mess of posts.

No comments: