Wednesday 11 March 2009

Passed

Yea! Bob passed his PT test. While he did "run out of energy" part way through the run, he didn't feel sick or even completely spent when he came home.

We celebrated by going out to eat and ordering fried food - with soda. Ack! But we are planning to stick with our improved eating habits and workouts. We need to be in better shape to glorify God in our bodies.

(BTW, with all my blogging about weight loss last year, I lost a total of 22 pounds, and then gained back 15 over the holidays. Since we have renewed our commitment to diet and exercise I lost 4 of that. What's a girl to do? Bob hasn't lost any this year, even though he eats less than I do now, but he did lose 3 inches on his waist measurement.)

3 comments:

Ganeida said...

lol Dearest has discovered he has high colestral. Shock, horror, gasp. I'm busy trying to convince him the squirrel & rabbit food the rest of us like is also good for him. ;P

Anonymous said...

Good for Bob! Keep it up.jc

LC said...

Keep it up! If I can do it, ANYONE can!