Wednesday 26 January 2022

Smooth edge can opener

 

Who hasn’t struggled with a can opener?


There are so many styles: manual and electric, side cutters, top cutters; even people who use side cutters as if they were top cutters!


I’ll be honest; I had a Pampered Chef brand can opener before, but didn’t love it. It seemed to struggle with generic brands of cans. But they must have noticed, too, because it was redesigned several years ago.


Since I received my Smooth-Edge Can Opener with my Consultant Kit, I have used it exclusively. The other three can openers in my cabinet are quite neglected. I can say with confidence that it is the best can opener I’ve ever owned. My memory is faulty, but I’m pretty sure it’s the best I’ve ever tried.


Why?


The Smooth-Edge Can Opener can handle a variety of cans – even the pull-tab style! It is easy to operate (my daughter can manage it, and no other). It doesn’t leave a sharp edge on the lid OR the can. It doesn’t cut into the can, spilling liquids. It doesn’t tear the paper and make a mess in the food. It stays clean. It’s easy to grip, with a single handle rather than two parts that must be held together. It’s compact, fitting easily in a drawer or pocket. It comes with a 3-year warranty. Why buy a “cheap” can opener that leaves you struggling, frustrated, and shopping again? This beauty will do the job. Guaranteed.


The product page has a nice video demonstrating the best use, for those of us who need a little help.


No comments: