Saturday 15 January 2022

Consultant kit

 If you ever wondered what it's like to get a whole lot of Pampered Chef product at once, here's my unboxing video:

https://youtu.be/AhRrD6bxln0


I quickly show everything  and make a brief comment about each item. I used my high-pitched voice, which I'm not sure I like, but at least it's not mumbly. :) Also, my script was on my laptop (printer connectivity issues), and the mic picked up the fan noise after a minute of recording. :/ It could be worse.

If you prefer to read a thing rather than watch a video, here's my script (I didn't follow exactly word-for-word):

This is the Ultimate Kit, which cost $279. There is also a Deluxe kit and a Starter Kit that are even cheaper. You can find those under “Be a Consultant” at pamperedchef.com/pws/smorrow1

I intend to do reviews of each item separately in future videos, but this is just an overview of the kit.

Silicone Prep Bowl set – It lists at $27. I bet this gets a lot of use

Mini Measure all cup – at $9, it’s so handy for sticky stuff!

Citrus Press – $23; this is really heavy duty

Smooth edge can opener – $28; a classic favorite; I’m so happy to get one

Manual Food Processor – ON SALE NOW for $53.55 I look forward to trying this. The blades are safely packages, as they are very sharp.

Mix n Chop – $16; so handy for breaking up ground beef

Coated Chefs Knife with protective cover – only $22 and well-designed

Microwave Popcorn Maker – $26. Collapsible silicone

Mini Serving Spatula – $10 I use mine all the time

Large Chefs tongs – $26; also available as part of a set; they lock open, down; they lock closed, up!

Rockcrock Dutch Oven – This sells for $140. this is new to me. Well packaged; nice and sturdy, glazed ceramic; there are other pieces in this collection

Garlic Press! $22; A classic favorite

Flexible Cutting Mat set $21– keep foods separated and safe

Stoneware Bar Pan – $49 I’ve had one for YEARS, but this is a new and improved version; broiler and dishwasher safe?! Awesome!

Box #2! There are SO MANY products in this kit! I’m running out of room on my counter

The Iconic Apron! Every consultant gets one

A box full of recipes and catalogs

Classic batter bowl –$22; great design on this piece

The Lid for storing in the manual food processor

Enrichables Pea Protien- $20, or as a subscription for savings

Long Skinny Scraper - $13 Designed for the Deluxe Cooking Blender

Small Mix'n'scraper – $15 - great tool

Adjustable Measuring Spoon set - $12 for the set; every kitchen needs this – they seal for liquids and accuracy

Salad Chopper – $39 - we’ll see how that does

Mini oven mitt set – $17; I bet the children love this

Garlic and Herb seasoning – sounds yummy

Consultant Tote – cool; nice size

Rapid Prep Mandoline – normally $70, on sale now for $59.50 this really caught my eye; I can’t wait to test it out

What sets apart the ultimate kit is the choice of an appliance – and I chose the Deluxe cooking blender. It retails for $349; more than the cost of the whole kit

This is a tamper, a dual-sided cleaning brush, the base, the pitcher

I can’t wait to try this out – grinding flour, making creamy soups and smoothies, maybe even almond butter!

Thank you for watching; if you like what you see, you can sign up, too, with no contract or obligation. Stay tuned to my page as I review each item so that we can learn together.

No comments: