Friday 14 January 2022

Pampered Chef Consultant

 Hey, I'm back! And better than ever, since I've started selling Pampered Chef!

I had a Facebook page

And my very own website

I ordered the Ultimate Kit because of the great value. Starting as a consultant also helped out my friend who recruited me, and may prove to be profitable for me. It's already been a lot of fun, just looking through all the gear and trying to get my head around the idea. Bob and Ced helped me do an unboxing video, which isn't QUITE finished yet. And I wrote my first item review. I'll probably do some video and some written reviews.

So, here's my first item:

Up for review today is the dual-sided cleaning brush!

I’ve had this brush for exactly two days now, and can say with confidence that every kitchen needs one. My grandma used to say that her favorite cleaning tool was an old toothbrush; this is like a toothbrush on steroids. The head is angled (as are the semi-stiff bristles) for ultimate reach into corners and tight spaces. On the other end is a hard tip, like a super toothpick. I used mine to clean my coffee maker basket, and it looks better than it has in a long time. Then I cleaned my sink drain, and it worked great there, too.

I’m thrilled that my Ultimate Consultant Kit came with two brushes – one with my mandoline  and one with my blender. I’ll keep one at my kitchen sink and one in my Consultant bag. Unless Bob finds out, and takes one to his shop! ;)

 

Update 3-7-2023

I am no longer a consultant. 

No comments: