Monday 26 March 2012

Testimony time

Well, I missed my chance to testify at church tonight, but I do want to publicly give thanks to God for keeping me.

At church there is a gas meter in the parking lot, which has been surrounded by railroad ties and landscape timbers to keep people from running into it. We usually park next to this enclosure. This morning we were a little close, and when I put Elijah in the van after church and went to get into my seat, I stepped on top of a railroad tie. It rolled out from underneath my foot; I grasped at air and fell on my bad hip, hitting my head against the gas line. I suppose it would have been easy for me to have suffered a concussion; at least I could have sprained my ankle. But I got up and walked away with only a bruise on the top of my foot. So I am thankful for my well-being.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so glad you weren't badly hurt. PTL mums

Wil said...

Glad you're okay! :-)