Wednesday 16 March 2011

this had a thought pattern ...

...two days ago, when I first wrote this in my head. No promises tonight.

Anyway, I joined Swagbucks. If you aren't familiar with the thing, it's a way to get "free" stuff or gift cards. If you join by following my banner/link, I get more free stuff. So how does it work? Well, you can spend as much or as little time on it as you like. There are 3 quick and totally free ways to earn swagbucks. One is to use their search engine. Every 3 or 4 times you search, you'll "win" anything from 1-20 bucks. Two is the daily poll - a quick silly question that gets 1 buck per day. Three is the surveys. Just by visiting the survey list you get one buck per day, and if you manage to qualify for any of the surveys you earn 25-200 bucks by spending 20 minutes on the survey. There are more time consuming ways to earn bucks, like playing free games or reading the blog for clues and anagrams. And there are things that cost money but give a kick-back of swagbucks, like joining Netflix or some other subscription service.

Search & Win

Ah, the good part. When you get a few bucks under your belt, you can trade them in for gift cards from Amazon or Target or whatever. Amazon gives $5 for 450 swagbucks. The amounts vary on other companies.

Oh, I don't think the search engine is as good as Google or Yahoo, but it usually gets me where I want to go.

When I had thought this post out there was a train of thought, but now I've only got one car. :-) I've slept 6:45 the last two nights combined and my brain isn't doing its job. So anyway, now I told you about Swagbucks.

No comments: