Wednesday 23 March 2011

stuff

I recently replaced my sewing machine and started sewing again. Today I finished this costume dress/nightgown for Naysha.


It is far from a professional job, especially around the neckline, but at a distance it looks okay. The belt and headscarf are just edged leftover pieces of material.

When I went out to take pictures of the hedge this evening, I also found some encouraging growth.




Looks like I need to get on with weeding the flower beds. :-)

Tonight I washed Taryn's hair in the sink and "did" her and Naysha's nails. We opted for a buffer and stickers.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat costume -- how do you like the machine? Cool fingernails! Looks like the plants have grown a foot since we were there! mums

Wil said...

The garden/flowers are really coming along. :-)