Monday 28 March 2011

nose in a Book

Well. Several people I know of did this thing where they read the Bible through in the first 90 days of this year (almost over now!). When I first heard about it in early January, I thought I'd give it a go. So that afternoon I cracked open Genesis and got through half a chapter with about 4 interruptions from Bob. So, like I normally do, I quit and blamed him for it. Yeah, I'm THAT good.

Anyway, about every Sunday I get to feeling like I should really be reading my Bible more on my own, not just the morning and evening chapters with the family. Today I'm giving up on giving up. :-D I may not make the 90 day challenge, but there are 4 weeks left before Resurrection Day. Can you guess what's coming? I'm turning my computer off for FOUR weeks, or until I complete a full reading, whichever comes first.

If you need me, call or send paper.

This means you'll have to wait for the soon to be taken cute picture of William in his home-made medieval tabbard and cape. Poor you!

Love you guys. Hopefully this will go well for us all.

3 comments:

Ganeida said...

And what am I suppossed to do, madam?! Read fast. ♥

Wil said...

I wish you luck in your self-challenge.

Anonymous said...

You go, girl! mums