Wednesday 6 May 2009

quick

I closed the PC party last night. Thanks to a couple of last minute orders, I far exceeded my expectations and got $90 worth of free product. Yippee! I got every single item on my want list (I did have to buy one of them). To keep it quick I won't get into how many things I *wanted* but didn't put on my short list because they are made in China. The one thing that got my goat was that the "feed America's hungry" special trivet is made in China. Yes, the $1 per sale is a nice donation to charity, but wouldn't it feed a lot more Americans if it they paid Americans to make it?

The dinosaur park yesterday was a lot of fun. It's basically a HUGE themed playground. They had a maze, mini golf, a petting farm, pedal-go carts, climbing and digging equipment... All the children did VERY well; no fussing or fighting. I found it with no trouble. The fly in the ointment was that yesterday was our first rainy day in a LONG time, and it was pretty damp until about 1 o'clock. We left about 3, as I was tired and Ella had a leaky diaper.
Got home to pot roast in the crock pot and had time for everyone to get grumpy before Bob made it home.

Time to get ready for my ultrasound.

3 comments:

Ganeida said...

I'm not surprised you're tired! My gosh you lot do do a lot.

kimba said...

Diaper? I see you aren't being contaminated by English words and phrases.lol.

MamaOlive said...

Lol, Kimba. I know most of the English words, but I feel kind of phony when I try to use them. I did forget "courgette" the other day at the market, so I just pointed. ha. (We call it zucchini.)