Tuesday 7 April 2009

fun stuff

I don't have the brainpower for a proper post, but there are a couple of things I want to mention.

We didn't go anywhere this weekend. We did something, but I can't remember.

Sunday, William was clapping his hands in church - with his thumb still firmly embedded in his mouth.
Riah kept turning around to holler at me that he could read a word from the overhead.
The Colonel (spelled right, this time) that bought our fridge sat behind us in church. Bob recognized that he'd been there once before - on the first visit Bob introduced himself and when he turned back to me he said, "I bet he's an officer."

We are going to have a booth at an upcoming craft fair on base. I think we might sell a few prints of local scenery. We'll also have business cards out, and maybe someone will schedule a portrait session. IF I get on with it, maybe I can knit a few baby hats as well. In looking through the pictures Bob took over the last year, I've gotten excited about going out more again. This country is so beautiful.

Lunch time.

No comments: