Wednesday 3 December 2008

Sicky-icky

Well, it started with William, then Ella got it, and I was next. Cedwryck picked it up this morning. With the Christmas party tomorrow it has to stop there.

From about noon yesterday I didn't feel well, and from dinner last night I've been running to the bathroom every 30 minutes. Yay. Now I know why Ella was crying yesterday, saying "my back hurts" while rubbing her front. :-)

I did get Bob to stay home from work today and take care of me. At 5 this morning I could hardly walk to the bathroom. I'm not sure if the bug is passing or if it has simply run out of ammunition.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so sorry about the bug. Most of the time we never know how we get this stuff but it is no fun! When you are better, please post a picture of the nativity set.
jc

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are feeling icky. I pray for a quick recovery.
mums

Melody Plainview said...

I do hope you're feeling better. I think for me, the worst part of getting sick is laying in bed thinking of all the things I could/should be doing! Get well soon....