Thursday 30 December 2010

catch up

Due to my bad memory and time/space constraints, I will try to keep this short.

In the last 6 weeks since I stopped blogging, we've:

Been to Springdale/Fayetteville about a zillion times (45 minutes each way)

Been to Oklahoma about a thousand times (3 1/2 to 6 hours each way)

Fixed the van twice (once at a body shop, once in my Dad's driveway)

Spent thousands of dollars (New washer and dryer, new lens, utility trailer, groceries, eating out, Christmas, TV, deposits on utilities...)

Broken several things (my old comic books, Mom's dishes, my new dryer)

Finished Bob's VA disability Dr appointments

Brought home the Mini

Joined a church (founded by Bob's great uncle, a local non-denom)

Tore down a wall and built a floor for the new master bathroom

Negotiated a sale of Grandma's stuff (they should get the last load today)

Acquired a kitten (a cousin knew a guy... We think it's a she, about 10 weeks old, grey striped, tentatively named Tiger)

Attended two Thanksgiving feasts

Hosted a Christmas celebration

Planned and prepped a New Year's Eve/Cedwryck's birthday party for tomorrow.

I think that's about it.

No comments: