Wednesday 5 November 2008

A Sad Day for America

Well, sometimes God has compassion on a nation and gives them better than they deserve, and sometimes he has compassion and gives them what they ask for.

Yesterday, America got what she asked for. I think this will be a case of "Marry in haste, repent at leisure." We are already practically bankrupt, and we picked a man who promises billions more in spending. We are already overrun with illegal "immigrants" and we picked a man who will lay out a welcome mat. We are already engaged in war, and we picked a man who undermines our strengths. Oy! I could go on, but what more do I need to say? Obama, who sued a bank for not giving out loans to people who couldn't afford it, who wants to leave attempted-murder victims to die, who intends to "spread around" wealth that has been earned by private citizens or companies, who is a favorite of Islamic terrorists as well as American ones.

God, have mercy!

I am at peace. My hope is in Christ my saviour.

No comments: