Saturday 12 November 2016

misc extra pictures

bison on the road.
I didn't want to overwhelm the words, so here's some extra pictures. The bison should be after the "crack" picture, to show the crack had disappeared, but the first time it didn't load, and now this is the best I can do.
Hotel in Hamilton, MT
The crack
Inside the girls' Roughrider Cabin
Bear isn't really waving. He's reaching for a branch
Inside the girls' lake cabin
Edited to add: This is part of a series. The Vacation 2016 story begins here.

5 comments:

JustMe said...

That is strange about the cracked windshield coming and going.
The buffalo are really close! I wouldn't want to drive through there in a small car. Mums

Wil said...

Yes, it's definitely weird that the crack came and went... But I've had cars temporarily "fix" themselves before too (Mercury Sable's "flasher" circuit broke and fixed itself three times, Kia Sedona's volume knob stopped working for months, then mysteriously fixed itself, specific tires used to slow-leak regularly but now don't, etc.)

The Grand Tetons sound like another area I'd love to visit someday, before I'm too old to really enjoy it. I'm glad all of you got to go. :-)

Wil said...

Odd side note: If I check the box below ("send followup comments to [my email address]" before I comment, then I immediately get an email from Google, notifying me that I posted a comment. Seriously, Google? You think I already forgot that I just now commented?

MamaOlive said...

As for the crack, we figured it was somehow expanding or contracting based on the temperature.

I could have easily touched a bison from my window, but restrained myself.

Wil, Google ... what else can I say? They are just trying to get attention. :)

Wil said...

LOL.