Tuesday 14 August 2012

Daniel pictures

I asked Bob to email me some pics of Daniel, and this is what he chose. :-) I have a feeling there's something wrong with that sentence, grammatically, but can't tell what. In my defense, last night was pretty close to typical (not that we have routine yet), and I slept from 11 to 1:30, and from 3:30 to 6:30, and from 6:45 to 7:45. Actually that last bit was a bonus that isn't quite typical. Saturday night I had a total of 4 hours' sleep. So my brain isn't exactly tack-sharp. I am, however, still able to remember orders at McDonald's for all 8 of us (Bob orders his own food), special requests and all.  So I'm not completely hopeless.

Anyway, the pictures.




And more words. Bob took these in his garage studio. The blue awake picture was taken at 1 week; the others were at 12 days (or thereabouts) and he was sound asleep the whole time. That's my hand in the bottom picture; the blue and white blanket was a gift from MIL. And I think that's all the explanation needed.

2 comments:

Wil said...

Cute pictures! Nice work, Bob.

"I have a feeling there's something wrong with that sentence"

Well, for one, Bob didn't email you. He emailed the pics to you. :-)

Better: "I asked Bob to email some pics of Daniel to me..."

(Mine's better only if we stipulate that 'email' is now a verb.)

MamaOlive said...

Thanks, Wil.