Wednesday 16 February 2011

dork

In attempting to "monetize" my blog, I signed up to be a Vision Forum Affiliate. This means, if you follow my link to Vision Forum and then buy something, I get a percentage of what you buy. The only problem is, I can't remember my username or password for the affiliate's site, to get a banner for my blog. I could email them, but it's kind of embarrassing. So, anyway. This link should work, if you want something right now. I'll eventually figure it out.

I edited it so "this link" is actually a link now. Told you I was a dork. :-)

2 comments:

Wil said...

I see your "Amazon" widget; is that what you mean? Or is there supposed to be another link to "Vision Forum"? (I'm not seeing that.)

We just bought a few things off Amazon a couple of weeks ago; didn't know we'd give you a cut by going through here. Sorry. (But we'll go there again someday...)

MamaOlive said...

No, I should be able to get a widget for Vision Forum, too. They specialize in family-oriented Christian products (books, CDs, classic toys).
That's all right about Amazon. Next time!