Thursday 14 January 2010

hurry

I'm not really here... I'm planning a trip to the Cotswolds (details to follow). But there was a cutie the other day I had to share.

William, who was just 1 1/2 when Mom and Dad were here 6 months ago, remembers that Mom wears short socks. We were getting dressed to go get the MOT done, and I had a new pair of socks for William - short, barely over the ankle socks. He stuck his foot out, and as I pulled the sock up he said, "Gram sock!"

By the way, we did get the MOT (inspection) done; passed after changing the bulbs in the brake lights. But I couldn't find my proof of insurance, so still haven't paid the road tax. I called insurance yesterday, and they are resending my proof.

Misty, if you are reading this in the AM, I plan to call you later. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! that's amazing that William remembers my socks ... makes me wonder what he remembers that he hasn't verbalized!!! mums

Wil said...

It's amazing what kids remember, what they know...