Monday 23 February 2009

spring?

Saturday dawned bight and warm. Very Spring-like.
We went to Bury to return Bob's new lens. It just wouldn't focus properly. They didn't have our next choice, so we went with the refund (it hasn't shown up in the bank yet, though).
We also walked through the market. I wasn't hanging very well for some reason, so I didn't get any produce. We came back to the base for lunch, and then I dropped Bob and the children off at the playground while I went to the commissary for a few needed items. Then we came home and put the babies to bed.

For dinner I made Pampered Chef's spinach carbonne pizza (use alfredo sauce instead of tomato sauce; top with cooked spinach, garlic, and bacon) and a salad with strawberries and homemade dressing.

Sunday we made it to church early! It was cloudy and cooler again, but the season is turning. I can feel it.

I have a lot of unfinished business hanging over my head, but I don't think there's anything I can do right now for any of it (deposit, fence, visits, days off, gardening, etc). So I'm trying to focus on being a good Mama and sticking to the schedule. Which means less time on the computer. :-)

No comments: